Hello,

I'm using a fop-0.94 in my local cocoon site to create PDF. All work properly but the path of the images always have to be absolute. I don't know how to change this.

I'm using a serializer that i see here:

<map:serializer name="fo2pdf" mime-type="application/pdf"
src="CocoonFOPSerializer">
       <set-content-length>false</set-content-length>
       <user-config>cocoon://fop-config.xml</user-config>
</map:serializer>

And i created the fop-config.xml file with all the fonts:

<configuration>
   <fonts>
         <!-- A lot of uninsteresting fonts -->
   </fonts>
</configuration>

I try to put some sentences in the fop-config.xml file before the tag "fonts" that i see in some forums, but it doesn't work. Here are some lines of this codes:

<entry>
        <key>baseDir</key>
       <value>C:\mypath</value>
</entry>