On 06.02.2008 19:43, Andy Stevens wrote:

I'm using a fop-0.94 in my local cocoon site to create PDF. All work properly but the path of the images always have to be absolute. I don't know how to change this.

Unless things have changed from the earlier FOP version, you can't.

Actually, that was one of the drivers for the refactoring of FOP (0.20 => 0.9x). The new FOP-NG block should use the Cocoon source resolver.

Joerg