Hi,

this is a question, I've been reading mails about a very long time, but haven't been still get a proper answer to it.

So I want 0.9x or 1.xx or NG or whatever FOP to Cocoon 2.1.x because the 0.20.5 is so restricted. 0.94 would have all the features I need. So how it is done?

From where can I download a proper FOPxxyy.jar?
What else do I have to do? I mean step by step; I am not an expert on these issues, just using the software.

I run Cocoon 2.1.11, (build with ./build.sh war) in TomCat 6.0.14 at Centos 4.6 host. Java jdk1.6.0_4.

One more thing. I couldn't use png-images in PDFs. So I downloaded jai_imageio-1.1 and installed into JDK using instructions given by sun.com. It still didn't work, this time it gave an error message while serializing PDF. So I uninstalled the jai_imageio. After that pngs' started to serialize. How's that possible and what would be the best way to use large images in PDFs with Cocoon?

Cheers
- mika -