Hi mika,

you could also try JRockit, AFAIK it doesn't have the dreaded PermGen
space problems. Of course, more memory could solve your problems as
well, but PermGen space can be hard to remedy - there's a
-XX:MaxPermSize flag for the Sun JVM
(http://wiki.caucho.com/Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:_PermGen_space).

Regards,

Huib.