On 27.02.2008 08:02, Alec Bickerton wrote:

As far as I can see, It I use the following ,Then the pipeline in the sitemap in the customer1 directory will be entered.

<map:match pattern="customer1/**"/>
<map:mount uri-prefix="customer1" src="customer1/sitemap.xmap" check-reload="yes" reload-method="asynchron"/>
</map:match>

This is almost what I need, however, I need the pipeline to return to the pipeline in the global sitemap if nothing matches so that the default matchers will get hit.

An example customer sitemap would look like.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0";>
   <map:pipelines>
      <map:pipeline>
         <map:match pattern="*/**">
        <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/" uri-prefix="{1}"/>
         </map:match>
      </map:pipeline>
   </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

so for example.

for the request
mysite.com/cocoon/projects/customer1/project2/index.html

the pipeline needs to go:
1: sitemap in cocoon directory
2: sitemap in projects directory
3: sitemap in customer1 directory
4: sitemap in projects2 directory matches *.html and performs an action does not redirect as the user is allowed. 5: returns to the sitemap in customer1 directory at the point in the pipline where mount was called 6: returns to the pipeline in the sitemap in projects directory where the *.ml matcher is declared after the customer matchers.

Can anyone suggest the best means for me to accomplish this?

It seems I can't see the problem. Doesn't the above generic matcher do exactly what you want?

Joerg