Patrick Heiden pisze:
> [..]
>> Ouch, I see the mistake. The <servlet:connections> tag should be placed
>> *inside* <servlet:context> tag.
>
> ;) laugh about my self for this one! Will try this immediately and see what
> happens...

I've done exactly the same mistake few months ago so it's not that hard/

>> Fortunately enough, in the tutorial there are no mistakes. I wonder if our
>> XML Schema could be
>> improved in order to have better reporting of such errors...
> [..]
> Well I am not in position to comment this, because (to be honest) I actually
> haven't got a look at 'your' Schema. Think I'll dig through this later.

Yep, you haven't but your editor probably have. ;-)
By default we include reference to our schema so your favorite XML editor can
provide syntax
completion and validation. It looks like constraints in our Schema are too
loose so your XML editor
didn't alarmed you...

> Much thanks for continuous help!!
> Patrick