Hello Josh!

> You should show the content of your
> /home/pepemuck/_opt/devel/isac/target/classes/META-INF/cocoon/spring/servlet-service.xml
> file to check if everything is ok.
>
> Josh
[..]

You're right about this and with help from Grzegorz I already was able to fix
the problem. Everything is fine so far ;)

All I can say right now ist, that my head wont let me fall in sleep so fast.
The tutorial is like a request, enabling the
'think-off-all-the-possibilities'-pipeline within my mind. The servlet-protocol
is one of the best (multipurpose) producer-consumer implementations i've seen
so far. To repeat my suggest at this point: It would be really great to find a
better theory-founded introduction into cocoons concepts within the new 2.2
documentation. I think a discussion to fill the gap between the 'old'
using-pure-servlets and the 'this-is-what-cocoon-do-with-it' would be a great
help. I won't be supprised if such an introduction would leed to many new
cocoon-users, because the concepts are great. And I am just at the beginning
(spend my last week to dig through distributed documentation).

Greetings
Patrick