Luca Morandini pisze:

> It seems to be in the forms-sample-styling.xsl I used: deleting the
> include of "forms-advanced-field-styling.xsl" solved the problem...
> though I still saw it  when I tried to include the Ajax block (which
> should have made the Ajax resources available).

Luca, deleting inclusion of forms-advanced-field-styling.xsl is *not* a
solution but only a simple
work-around that works for you by accident and will break soon or later.

In order to fix your app just follow Forms migration guide[1] and adapt all
resources mentioned
there of your application.

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/1351_1_1.html

--