Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
On Mar 27, 2008, at 12:16 PM, Luca Morandini wrote:
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
On Mar 27, 2008, at 4:31 AM, Luca Morandini wrote:

So, it seems the correct behavior, given my setup, would be: add "*.jx" files to the known list of XML resources within the depth of 4 and perform the XPath query.
I think you just need to set rootRE/includeRE/excludeRE parameters.

Modifying the XPathTraversableGenerator you mean ?

Not modifying - configuring:

  <map:parameter name="include" value="<put here regexp>"/>

Duh, I overlooked "super.setup(resolver, objectModel, src, par);".