Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
On Apr 1, 2008, at 2:44 AM, Luca Morandini wrote:
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
On Mar 28, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Luca Morandini wrote:
Could some point me to the list of the properties available by default in the sitemap ?
IIRC, in default setup, system properties + contents of all /META-INF/cocoon/properties/* of deployed blocks.

Do you refer to the default Maven ones as "system properties" ?

I meant java.lang.System.getProperties(). These usually include java version, vendor, classpath, user home, etc.

What are 'maven properties'?

Maven's own properties ? ;)

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide

IIUC, Cocoon doesn't add properties of its own (bar the ones defined in blocks). Hence we can just put a reference to Maven properties, an example of how to use them in the sitemap and we're done, right ?

Regards,