On Apr 2, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Luca Morandini wrote:
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
On Apr 2, 2008, at 2:28 AM, Luca Morandini wrote:

IIUC, Cocoon doesn't add properties of its own (bar the ones defined in blocks). Hence we can just put a reference to Maven properties, an example of how to use them in the sitemap and we're done, right ?
No.
I'd imagine this would work only if somebody to use Cocoon installed into Jetty started from Maven.

Sadly, I am not able even to "see" the Maven properties when starting Jetty from Maven:
       <map:call function="{1}">
         <map:parameter name="version" value="${project.version}"/>
       </map:call>

Hm, why do you think this syntax should work?

raises:
Caused by: org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: No value for xpath: project.version

(java.home works though).

Any clue ?

Try a standard way of accessing settings:

    <map:parameter name="version" value="{global:project.version}"/>

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/modules/sitemap.xmap

Vadim