ok, I managed it. There were some spelling errors, and some more modifications ;), but I have some datas on the screen, thanks.

Johannes Hoechstaedter schrieb:
Hi Dominic

I tried, but I failed :). I didn't foun the file src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/avalon/custom-sitemap-compents.xconf so I put the content into my sitemap.xmap. I don't have an orcale db, so I replaced everything oracle sepcific by mysql data and adapted ehe sql string. On "mvn jetty:run" I get the error

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot invoke listener org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

But your idea is then nearest to mine. Tramsform data from the database into xml and show it, and the other way round.

cheers Johannes