I see that the cocoon core.properties contain parameters:

   org.apache.cocoon.reloading
   org.apache.cocoon.reloading.sitemap
   org.apache.cocoon.reload-delay.sitemap
   org.apache.cocoon.reloading.config
   org.apache.cocoon.reloading.flow

These appear to work in a block created to run without the rcl webapp -
plain jetty or tomcat. But the rcl appears to do some of these same things,
such as reloading the sitemap. I'm a bit confused about when/why
each of these mechanisms should be used. Are they independant?
Why would a developer choose one or the other?

Thanks to all,

-Hugh Sparks, [EMAIL PROTECTED]