Hi there, I have used older versions of cocoon for over years.. Now I want to
go to cocoon 2.2.

But now I have to use Maven, and on the cocoon website there is not a lot of
information about maven and cocoon.

Therefore I have downloaded this: cocoon-2.2.0.tar.gz

When I open the file, there is no information about installing cocoon? I
have tryed "java -jar cocoon-core-2.2.0.jar" Nothing works..

Following the tutorials on the cocoon website, with maven I have made
blocks.. running cocoon.. But this is very basic.. And I want to add cocoon
to a live cd, so maven using the internet to download files does not satisfy
me :-(

Maybe there is documentation I am missing, but can't find it. Anyhow, does
someone know how to install cocoon-2.2.0.tar.gz???

Thanks..