From: Nick McDonald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 7/16/2008 16:23
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: test if <map:read> was successful?

I'm using <map:read> to send a file. I use cocoon.sendPage() in my
flowscript to initiate the transfer; once the transfer is complete, I
need to "return" to the flowscript and possibly perform some additional
actions, depending on whether the file was successfully transferred.

As it stands now, the additional action gets executed regardless of
whether I cancel the download, it fails, etc. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

Nick