Nice "archetype",
I think is useful a maven archetype like this for the community.
+1 :)

In the last months, I worked hard with cocoon 2.2.
I want share  with community some mini blocks like:

cocoon-2.2-hibernate
cocoon-2.2-jackrabbit
cocoon-2.2-custom-reader

I think in a week, I can release these simple/sample blocks.
Bye
Alessandro

Reinhard Pötz wrote:

I've just committed a sample module for a 'Classic Cocoon 2.2 webapp'
to the Cocoon whiteboard. Classic mode means that Cocoon 2.2 is used without the Servlet-Service Framework or custom blocks. Both are great features but they are not needed in every case, e.g. if you want a simple migration for Cocoon 2.1 to 2.2 you might not want to introduce blocks and servlet services from the beginning.

I wrote a blog entry[1] that provides some information how you can run the module.

If this is useful for others too, it could be moved to the trunk and also become the base for a new Maven archetype.

Have fun!

[1] http://www.indoqa.com/en/people/reinhard.poetz/blog/624

begin:vcard
fn:Alessandro Vincelli