Hi,

I am currently trying to get JavaFlow up and running in Cocoon 2.2
unfortunately it seems to be impossible for me to get that block.

All I get is:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:

----------

1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-javaflow-impl:jar:1.0.0

  Then, install it using the command:

      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DartifactId=cocoon-javaflow-impl -Dversion=1.0.0 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DartifactId=cocoon-javaflow-impl -Dversion=1.0.0 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:

        1) com.mycompany:myBlock1:jar:1.0.0

        2) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-javaflow-impl:jar:1.0.0

----------

Well I thought this was an ordinary part of cocoon 2.2 … when having a look
at the c2.2 trunk I can see it there.

What maven-magic spell gets me JavaFlow, or do I have to kill some nasty
bug-deamons to get that upgrade first?

I have to admit that I am extremely familiar with C2.1 but feel like
starting from the scratch with c2.2 … so any help is appreciated.

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber
Dipl. Inf. Christofer Dutz
Karlstraße. 104, 64285 Darmstadt

fon:  0 61 51 / 27315 - 61
fax:  0 61 51 / 27315 - 64
mobil:  0171 / 7 444 2 33
email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <http://www.c-ware.de/> http://www.c-ware.de

FA Darmstadt: 07 813 60581