Chris

That's what you get for living on the bleeding edge :)

Seriously, though, I appreciate all the work the early adopters are
doing to put 2.2 through its paces.  However, I have not really seen
anything yet that makes me want to rush out and try it.

Derek

Footnote:  As this is the Internet and my message may be recorded
for posterity, I will add that I may end up eating these words in the
not-too-distant future!

>>> On 2008/08/14 at 04:05, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]@c-ware.de>, "Christofer Dutz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Torsten,

after having another close look at my cocoon 2.2 trunk build, I could
see,
that the build of "allBlocks" was successful, but the javaFlow block
was not
build because of the missing dependency you were talking about. I think
it's
really great, that we have to use Maven to get rid of dependency
problems
... Looking forward to Maven3 ;-)

Do I really have to build Commons myself now? ... I have to admit that
the
struggle of getting C2.2 to work is sort of really pissing me off. I
think
this even higher initial learning curve will keep more and more users
from
using Cocoon. Instead of getting easier it's getting more and more
complicated :-( ... I want my Ant build back! ;-)

Chris