Hi Robin,

Robin Wyles wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Check the HTML source of the page generated by your CForm. I'm pretty
> sure you'll see that there are still elements with the "ft" and "jx"
> namespace prefix that have not been processed by your forms XSL.

Exactly, on the HTML generated are still alive the "ft" and "jx" labels.

> Dojo is picking these up and processing them, sending a request for the
> (non-existent) manifest.js related to those namespaces.
>
> Correct your template or your XSL so that all nodes in the "jx" and
> "ft" namespaces are processed and this issue should disappear.
>
> Robin

I've read all the files, and I can't see anything wrong :S. How do I debug
this? I have removed all the forms items except the "name" and I can't
generate the correct form. My actual files are these
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19534557/simple-sample.zip simple-sample.zip

Do I forgot anything? How do I debug a cocoon application?

> On 16 Sep 2008, at 16:33, yosauron wrote:
>

>> I've tried to create a Forms following the steps detailed on the
>> web page
>> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/478_1_1.html
>> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/478_1_1.html .
>>
>> I can't find what I made wrong, but I get this runtime error (when
>> i request
>> the web on my client side): (Could anyone help me? :S )
>>

>>> javax.servlet.ServletException:
>>> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
>>> request: