hi all,

Has anyone successfully deployed cocoon 2.2 samples inside jboss 5 ? ..

we have been using our cocoon based application with jboss 4.2.3 .. we
wanted to upgrade the jboss server to 5 but the application doesn't
deploy .. neither it shows any deployment error .. so we just tried to
deploy the samples block of cocoon 2.2 with that also the same result ..
the application and the samples block they work perfectly fine with
jboss 4 .. the problem occurs with jboss 5 ..

we have changed the schema locations for the xml files in accordance
with the jboss 5 specification .. if anyone has been successful in doing
so .. can you please guide us ..

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Imran