Hello,
On a Websphere 7 server we noticed in the logs many occurrences of:
"WARN ... [core.manager] ... WebContainer : 4/ExcaliburComponentSelector:
Attempted to release a $Proxy32 but its handler could not be located."

We have been able to debug the case: ExcaliburComponentSelector is not able to
find back a Component proxy in the Component mapping map, and after some
investigations the culprit is... the "new" IBM implementation of HashMap.get.

The java 4 IBM jvm does (like the Sun or BEA ones), to compare keys, ((x == y)
|| (x.equals(y))), == is OK for the proxy, so it works.
The java 6 one skips the == test and ends up directly calling .equals on the
proxy, which correctly relays to the proxified item, but still passing a proxy
in parameter to the equals, so NOK.

This, at least, leads to leaks in the components maps (components are never
released then recreated, ...), and whatever else we have not noticed yet...

We posted this issue to IBM and are waiting for an answer:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14261744

This issue does not appear when running a Sun or BEA jvm (java 4 or 6) or an
IBM java 4 jvm.

Just wanted to let you know...

Thanks.

� This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
� Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
� Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
� An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
� If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.