Hello,
Still with our Cocoon 2.1.11 on a 1.6 JVM series...
Just noticed that
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.EclipseJavaCompiler does
not know anything about 1.6 (nothing wrong with this as it uses JDT 3.1) but in
this case defaults to... 1.3, which is quite a big step back from 1.4 ;).
It is possible to force the compliance level to 1.5 through the xconf parameter
compiler-compliance-level but no configuration is possible for the generated
class file compatibility, which does not obey to the same parameter...

I tried to replace JDT 3.1 by the latest 3.5 and locally patched
EclipseJavaCompiler to manage a 1.6 value... For the moment it works well...

Cheers,
Laurent

� This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
� Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
� Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
� An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
� If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.