From: Mansour Al Akeel [mailto:mansour.alak...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:38 PM
To: users
Subject: accessing a spring bean methods from sitemap

I need to link documents through some identification. For example, assuming
that I have:

articles/my-first-article.xml
articles/second-one.xml
articles/hello-world-article.xml

books/book1.xml  which has  references to  artice-1 and article-3 identified by
an id of the form: A001

I need to create a hashtable linking both so that I pass query param by ID or
by name. The idea I have is to initialize spring bean that will extract the
data from these files, and construct a Map<String,String>.

My question is how can I access this HashTable from sitemap ??

I am using C2.2.