On 03/03/2014 04:36, Yahoo wrote:
I am using cocoon RestController to present my Hibernate Mysql data in pdf files. The Hibernate structure has cirular relationships, so when I give the structure to the URLResponse there are endless StringBuilder calls.Do you have an idea how to solve this problem.One idea would be to present the data in an non Hibernate bean without cicular relationships. But may be there is an opportunity to avoid new beans.

Hi,
such problems arise every time JPA (or other persistence frameworks) entities are published (via REST in your case) without any transformation (the DTO pattern): I am afraid there is any cleaner solution than converting your Hibernate entities into something simpler.

BTW: which version are you using?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PPMC
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/