I got lost with your explanation :) It's a kind of awkward thing to me that
you are actually trying to do with that code.

Why not making it clean:

1. First you need a String-Template match to serialize the Hibernate bean
-> output XML with final values

<map:match pattern="hibernate/bean">
        <map:generate src="bean.xml" type="stringtemplate" />
        <map:serialize type="xml" /></map:match>

where bean.xml is your [input]

You can now feed angebot bean data into hibernate/bean pipe above (to get
it serialized):

<map:match pattern="hibernate/{id}">
        <controller:call controller="rest-controller" select="BeanController">
          <map:parameter name="id" value="{map:id}" />
        </controller:call></map:match>

@RESTControllerpublic class BeanController implements Get {

    @SitemapParameter
    private String id;

    @RequestParameter
    private String name;

    // through injection or other way
    HibernateDAO dao;

    public RestResponse doGet() throws Exception {
        Map<String, Object> data = new HashMap<String, Object>();
        data.put("angebot", dao.getAngebotBean(id));
        data.put("name", this.name);

        return new Page("servlet:/hibernate/bean", data);
    }}

At this point you got your Hibernate bean serialized (into XML data).

2. Second you can go for XSLT Transformer and transform XML into anything
you want

You don't need any JEXL here.

Greetings,
Greg