Hi Gabo

Hi Sergey,

> you don't need @PathParam annotations inside SearchFilter
Thanks for the input. This one is noted.

> If yes - then it's not possible at the JAX-RS level, you'd need to
have a seperate method to start with

ok - if you prefer using path segments

I might have to go for this one for now. However, wouldn't it be easier if I could just have one method have multiple paths pointing to it? Something like @Path("path1", "path2").

JAXRS @Path does not have multiple values, one option is to have multiple
methods but to delegate to a common implementation.

Not sure how to have the same method when multiple requests are used. One can have @Path with a 'greedy' regular expression but in this case you'd need to parse the resulting path value intop individual fragments yourself.
Perhaps another option is to use either JAX-RS PathSegment, specifically do
something like

@Path({filter:.*})
public Response search(@PathParam("filter") List<PathSegment>) {
}

so that all the path segments are captuted in a list, or we can do it with our
extension :

@Path({filter:.*})
public Response search(@PathParam("") SearchFilter bean) {
}