Hi Sergey,

That's another thing I am a bit worried about. Which "trail"/version should I be using. It is a new project, so somewhat clean slate so to speak.

Do you guys plan to support 2 (or more?) different version trails for a long time? I'm thinking of using the version which includes the changes related to this, the regex, jsr1 and that of spring security. There is not much rush at the moment to get things into production yet, so there is still some time to wait. :D

> no FormParam and GenericEntity support...

I don't use them at the moment so not much issue there :)

Gabo