Hi Sergey,

> It's correct. Given that you're running a 2.1.4-snapshot, you may want to try
> @Path(value="/search/{params}", unlimited=true)

Is there a way that the excess/pattern is not captured? Also, I think the keyword is limited, I'm assuming the value would be false.

   @Path(value="/search{.*}", limited=false)
results to: Exception in thread "main" java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Illegal repetition near index 6

which is simply hints that the name is required as specified in the docs:
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/resteasy/freezone/docs/1.0-beta-9/javadocs/javax/ws/rs/Path.html

   @Path(value="/search.*", limited=false)
   @Path(value="/search", limited=false)
results to: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: .No operation matching request path /search/additional/path/here

Gabo