2008/12/11 Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>

> I THINK with CXF 2.0.9/2.1.3 (might be the latest SNAPSHOTS, don't remember
> exactly when I fixed this), when you catch the WebServiceException from the
> call, the "cause" will be the real cause (like the IOException) that could
> be
> examined for more information.

Yes it does, but the only way to differentiate between a 403 (eg invalid
authorization), invalid URL, etc is to PARSE the message for the IO
exception, not exactly elegant... ;-) (but I do that now)

Would be a reasonable future change to send some more specific exceptions?
For instance including the HTTP error as a separate field etc? or even
create some more specific exceptions for the most interesting ones?