I am getting the following error when sending a soap request to a remote
service and I am not quite sure who is throwing it. I found that this is
sometimes thrown when some elements had text containing unescaped extended
characters. But I have some posts that are failing and I cannot see anything
wrong with the package. I am kind of new to SOAP so I am not sure if CXF is
causing this error, or if the server that is consuming the SOAP message is.

Here is an fault message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server.userException</faultcode><faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Content is not allowed in trailing
section.</faultstring><detail><ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/";>sb-partners-java002.svale.netledger.com</ns1:hostname></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

Should I go harp on the service provider? Does anyone have any idea what
else might cause that message?

-----
Buzzterrier

http://buzzterrier.blogspot.com/ View my blog: Ordinary Average Developer...