Daniel, thanks for reply.
WSDL is large, here is a part related to one method
int[] getPermissionIdsByUserId(String userId)

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><wsdl:definitions
name="ServiceImplService"
targetNamespace="http://WebServices.dbServices.a.com/";
xmlns:ns1="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/xformat";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns:tns="http://WebServices.dbServices.a.com/";
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
  <wsdl:types>
<xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://naming.javax"; xmlns:ns0="http://lang.java";
xmlns:ns1="http://util.java"; xmlns:tns="http://naming.javax";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<xsd:import namespace="http://lang.java"; />
<xsd:import namespace="http://util.java"; />

<xsd:element name="getPermissionIdsByUserId"
type="tns:getPermissionIdsByUserId"/>
−
    <xsd:complexType name="getPermissionIdsByUserId">
−
    <xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="userId" type="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
<xsd:element name="getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse"
type="tns:getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse"/>
−
    <xsd:complexType name="getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse">
−
    <xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="return" type="tns:ArrayOfInt"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

<wsdl:message name="getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse">
<wsdl:part element="tns:getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse" name="parameters">
    </wsdl:part>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse">
<wsdl:part element="tns:getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse" name="parameters">
    </wsdl:part>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:operation name="getPermissionIdsByUserId">
<wsdl:input message="tns:getPermissionIdsByUserId"
name="getPermissionIdsByUserId">
    </wsdl:input>
<wsdl:output message="tns:getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse"
name="getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse">
    </wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="getPermissionIdsByUserId">
<soap:operation soapAction="" style="document"/>
−
    <wsdl:input name="getPermissionIdsByUserId">
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:input>
−
    <wsdl:output name="getPermissionIdsByUserIdResponse">
<soap:body use="literal"/>
</wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>

And here is a soap message from CXF logger:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<soap:Body><getPermissionIdsByUserId
xmlns="http://WebServices.dbServices.a.com";>
<userId>testuser</userId></getPermissionIdsByUserId>
</soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

instead of testuser I get null in java  method.
If you need additional information, please let me know.

--
Новая Яндекс.Почта http://mail.yandex.ru/promo/neo/welcome/sign