Hi Nono,

is there some documentation around on how to do them both together ?
The only thing close to it I found is this blog entry :
http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com/2008/07/rest-and-soap-united-in-cxf.html
which makes it seems not straightforward.
I am not sure how it is not as straightforward as it could get. But to get you jump started, basically just combine/overlap the jax-rs and jax-ws tags in your service interface. If you use annotation, then you could just do something of the following:

@WebService(name="Service")
@SOAPBinding(use=Use.LITERAL, style=Style.RPC)
@Consumes("*/*")
@Produces("text/xml")
@Path("/ServicePath")
public interface Service
   @PUT
   @Path("/Some/Additional/Path/")
   @WebMethod
   @WebResult(name="resultName")
   public long method(
           @QueryParam("someParam")
           @WebParam(name="someParam")
           long someParam
           )

and in the implementation:

@WebService(endpointInterface="some.domain.Service", serviceName="Service", portName="ServicePort")
public class ServiceImpl implements Service{

Simply, just combine the annotations of Jax-rs and jax-ws as specified in the user's guide.

Hth.

Gabo