We probably should have a child page of:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/transports.html

that at least briefly describes the OSGI transport.  The stuff about the
context changing is specific to the CXF transport and could/should be
described at cxf.   That could apply to any OSGi runtime.

The port number stuff is definitely a smx thing, but mentioning it in our docs
would also be good.

Dan