Umm.... what are you trying to use LogicalHandlerInInterceptor for?   It's
pretty much just used by the JAXWS runtime to invoke the jaxws
LogicalHandlers.   It's not really something that anyone would normally be
invoking themselves.

Basically, what are you trying to accomplish?  Knowing that may help steer you
down the correct path.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp