So I've followed the documentation here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Application+Server+Specific+Configuration+Guide#ApplicationServerSpecificConfigurationGuide-Websphere

But I continue to get the following error:

"java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type
javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSeeAlso not present"

I've tried both approaches (add customer class loader with wsdl4j and with a
series of jars) outlined in the above link both with and without the Web
Service Feature Pack.  Has anyone had luck with deploying on WS 6.1 or am I
missing something?  I'm happy to provide more details if more are needed.

Thanks!