There's quite a bit in my WEB-INF/lib, but for the most part I have the
following JARs from the list CXF claims to need:

XmlSchema-1.4.5.jar
cxf-2.2.3.jar (the latest GA all JAR)
wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.1.2.jar (JSR 181; not needed in Tomcat)
commons-logging-1.1.1.jar

I have some old JARs from Axis, so there are the ones I was able to uniquely
identify as newly added.  I imagine that JAXB was required as well since
that is my default binding mechanism.  Also, I am not using Spring.
Finally, I did not install the Web Services Feature Pack.  I hope that
helps!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks again!