Hi Sergey,

I have written a class that extends Application and registers all the
resource service class.
Here is my class:

public class MyRest extends Application{

        @Override
        public Set<Class<?>> getClasses() {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                Set<Class<?>> s = new HashSet<Class<?>>();
                s.add(Helloworld.class);
                return s;
        }
and my web.xml is:

<servlet>
 <servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.servlet.CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet</servlet-class>
 <init-param>
  <param-name>javax.ws.rs.Application</param-name>
  <param-value>com.test.MyRest</param-value>
 </init-param>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

When I start the server , it says
Setting the server's publish address to be /
I cannot able to find the endpoint. It always says 404 not found.

Is there anything I have missed out.

Please suggest me.

Regards
Saravanan R