Hi

Hi Sergey,

I have written a class that extends Application and registers all the
resource service class.
Here is my class:

public class MyRest extends Application{

@Override
public Set<Class<?>> getClasses() {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
Set<Class<?>> s = new HashSet<Class<?>>();
s.add(Helloworld.class);
return s;
}
and my web.xml is:

<servlet>
<servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.servlet.CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet</servlet-class>
<init-param>
 <param-name>javax.ws.rs.Application</param-name>
 <param-value>com.test.MyRest</param-value>
</init-param>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

When I start the server , it says
Setting the server's publish address to be /
I cannot able to find the endpoint.
(http://localhost:8080/contextroot/pathname)It always says 404 not found.

Is there anything I have missed out.

What is the value of the CXFServlet uri ? What is the root @Path of Helloworld.class ? Ex, if you have a 'contextroot', CXF uri pattern equal to "/services" and @Path starting from "/hello" then it should be (http://localhost:8080/contextroot/services/hello, etc... 404 may also be returned if the resource class has been selected but no matching method has been found...It all should be logged

cheers, Sergey

Please suggest me.

Regards
Saravanan R

Sergey Beryozkin-2 wrote:

Hi

Please try CXFJaxrsNonSpringServlet :

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-rs.html#JAX-RS-ConfiguringJAXRSservicesincontainerwithoutSpring

cheers, Sergey

Hi Experts,

Could anyone please explain how to publish JAX RS endpoint using cxf
without
spring.

I can able to run the application using JAXRSServerFactoryBean using cxf
in
java.

Please suggest me when deploying as a war file , how to publish these
JAX-RS
files when load on start up.

Regards
Saravanan Ramamoorthy