To: <users@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 4:14 AM
Subject: CXF with JAX-RS : No operation matching request path /detail/ is found

Hi All,

We are using CXF with JAX-RS for building RESTful webservices. Below is our
resource interface.

@Path("/")
public interface ContentProcess {

   @GET
   @Path("/content/")
   @Produces("application/xml")
   public Content getContent(@QueryParam("address") String address);

   @GET
   @Path("/detail/")
   @Produces("application/xml")
   public Content getLocalDetail(@QueryParam("address") String address,
   @QueryParam("region") String region,
   @QueryParam("effectiveDate") String effectiveDate);
}

And below is our beans.xml where we configured our service.

<jaxrs:server id="contentProcessService" address="/">
   <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
     <ref bean="contentProcessBean" />
   </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
     <jaxrs:providers>
   <bean class="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.XMLBeansElementProvider"
/>
     </jaxrs:providers>
 </jaxrs:server>

 <bean id="contentProcessBean"
class="com.endpoint.impl.ContentProcessImpl">
     <property name="contentService" ref="contentService" />
     <property name="cache" ref="cache" />
 </bean>

We use Tomcat as the container. After deploying the war, when I try to hit
the URL from the browser(http://localhost:8080/ServiceLayer/detail/), its
giving the below warning.

WARNING: .No operation matching request path /detail/ is found, HTTP Method
:
GET, ContentType : */*, Accept :
image/gif,image/x-xbitmap,image/jpeg,image/pjpe
g,application/vnd.ms-excel,application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,application/msword,appl
ication/xaml+xml,application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument,application/x-ms-xbap,applicatio
n/x-ms-application,application/x-shockwave-flash,*/*,.
Jan 28, 2010 9:15:19 AM
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.WebApplicationExceptionMapper
toResponse
WARNING: WebApplicationException has been caught : no cause is available

Your inputs in resolving this issue would be of great help.

Thanks & Regards,
Yong-Loh