Hi Sergey,

We are using the CXF latest version..i.e 2.2.6.

I have uploaded the sample war(Just need to add the required jar files in
the lib folder to make it work).

I have a resource class with two GET methods(one with the path /content and
the other with /detail).

The one with /content is working fine and for the other, its giving me a
warning.. No operation matching request path /detail/ is found

I have just put some log statements inside resource methods just to see
whether the mapped method is being called.

Please let me know if you need more info or if you have not got the
attachment.

Thanks & Regards,
Yong-Loh

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27354964/samplewar.zip samplewar.zip