I am having trouble interpreting the available documentation on how to increase
the client ReceiveTimeout.

The information I could find on the web points to
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-sup (a
dead link), and when searching on the cxf cwiki I found this page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Client+HTTP+Transport+%28including+SSL+support%29,
 but it seems to be for a format that predates <jaxws:client>.

Assuming that the tags in that link are compatible with my context file, it
seems like I should add an <http-conf:client> entry to my context file with a
ReceiveTimeout attribute.  It also seems to say that <http-conf:client> belongs
inside an <http-conf:conduit> but it is not clear what the conduit name should
be. But it is not clear where I would put it, nor what other things are
'required' to go with it.

I listed my context file below.  Can someone please help me figure out what to
add to have a functioning <http-conf:client ReceiveTimout="240000" /> ?

<beans
  xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
    xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util";
    xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws";
    xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util-2.5.xsd
        http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd";>

  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

  <jaxws:client id="myClient"
address="http://myServer:8080/MyServiceServices/MyService";
serviceClass="myDomain.MyService" />

<snip>non-cxf beans here</snip>