Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your continuous help.
I can able to get the value when the values are given in the header part.
What is the case if the credentials are given in Authentication part.
I have attached the screenshot for giving the credentials in aut part.
In this case how can I retrieve the details.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27468603/authentication.PNG authentication.PNG

Regards
SaravananRamamoorthy