Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your suggestions and continous support.

In SoapUI,I was not enable the authentication information to outgoing
request in the SOAPUI preferences.
We need to explicitly enable the checkbox, I go through the SOAPUI entire
documentation and found the solution.

Now I can able to retrieve username and password.

Please suggest me how to retrieve the domain(realm) using JAX RS.

Thank you once again.

Regards
Saravanan R