Hi All,

I have created a webservice client using cxf. The Webservice requires Http
Basic Authentication.If we pass the correct credentials it retrieves the
result as a string.

If the credentials are incorrect , then the webservice returns a html page
that shows the some unauthorized details where the actual response for the
webservice is a string.

Ex:
String result = port.someOperation(parameters...)

Could anyone suggest that how to retrieve the unauthorized status from the
html response.

I do not use any spring stuff.
I have used HTTPConduit to disable streaming.

                Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(port);
                HTTPConduit httpConduit = (HTTPConduit) client.getConduit();

                HTTPClientPolicy httpClientPolicy = new HTTPClientPolicy();
                httpClientPolicy.setAllowChunking(false);
                httpConduit.setClient(httpClientPolicy);

Am I missing something?

Regards
Saravanan Ramamoorthy