Hi Sergey,

I have a form in which the user can enter chinese character. I used
formparam in JAX-RS, when I received the chinese character, it displays only
'?' symbols. Is there anyway to read chinese characters in JAX-RS when the
form is submitted with chinese character input.

Regards
Saravanan Ramamoorthy

Regards
Saravanan Ramamoorthy