Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your input.
I am using UTF-8 encoding format and In JAX-RS I am using FormParam to
retrieve the form values.
Now I just pass the encoded value to the end-application, and I can able to
get the correct value.JAX-RS perfectly transfer the encoded value and it
works properly.

Thanks for your suggestion and help.

Regards
Saravanan Ramamoorthy