Hi,

I use Interceptors like

                cxfEndpoint.getInInterceptors().add(new LoggingInInterceptor());
                cxfEndpoint.getOutInterceptors().add(new
LoggingOutInterceptor());
 and I can able to view the Inbound and Outbound messages with header
information.

How I log those information using log4j.

Please suggest me.

Regards
Saravanan Ramamoorthy