Hi Saravanan,

Well you need to supply that file yourself, instead of relying on the
default.

Create the META-INF/cxf/org.apache.cxf.Logger file somewhere on your
classpath. If you are building a war, for instance, it should end up in
WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/cxf/org.apache.cxf.Logger (or inside a jar in
WEB-INF/lib).

For more details refer to this link:

http://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/org/apache/cxf/common/logging/LogUtils.html

HTH.