On Thursday 01 April 2010 10:47:09 pm fachhoch wrote:
> also is it possible that there is some error in my service impl and server
> returns   response without any  content is content-length 0 ?    and what
> does http  response code says 200  tell  us ?

200 is the "OK" response code.   Just means that it thinks it is sending back
a normal response.

In anycase, without looking at the server logs, there really is NOTHING that
we can help you with.   The server is not sending back a response.   You'll
need to look on that side to figure out why.

Dan

> dkulp wrote:
> > Is the apache thing in the middle really a redirect or a proxy?   If it's
> > proxy, you MAY want to try messing with the HTTP settings on the client.
> >
> > See:
> > http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.ht
> > ml
> >
> > In particular, play with the AutoRedirect and the Chunking settings.
> > Several
> > proxy things have propblems with Chunking.   Turning that off might help.
> >
> > Dan
> >
> > On Thursday 01 April 2010 9:52:57 pm fachhoch wrote:
> >> we  initially deployed the service in our test environment It works fine
> >> .now we moved to staging and this happens.
> >> Here i am attaching my eclipse project.
> >>
> >> My  staginng url   for my service is
> >> https://staging.acf.hhs.gov/artms/cxf.
> >>
> >> but when clicked on the wsdl the url changes to
> >> http://acf065.acf.hhs.gov:7005/artms/cxf/findGrants?wsdl.
> >>
> >> what could be the reason for   my service to work fine in one server and
> >> not in other server .could this be any thing to do with server setup ?
> >>
> >>  My staging  server is apache which redirects requests to our
> >>
> >> application
> >> server which is weblogic.
> >>

> >> the test environment   is also weblogic same version  as in staging ,
> >> works
> >> very well , but staging is causing issue.
> >> I just have no clue where to look for problem.,
> >>
> >> when would server return empty response  ?   why would a service return
> >> Content-Length of 0  ?
> >>
> >>  can this be becasue of  my service impl error or something with
> >>
> >> libraries I am using , or something with https or something with server
> >> redirect or server configration ?  why am I not getting soap fault
> >> instead
> >> getting Content-Length: [0]  , please help me resolve this.
> >>

> >> please guide me further to resolve this.

> >> an

> >> the

Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org