java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImplOk the server ologs
has show some errors.

I have   xercesImpl-2.9.1.ja in my class path and in
weblogic-application.xml

I added this configration,
<package-name>org.apache.xerces.*</package-name>

please tell me what   more do I have to  do to resolve this.